Perfect for School Groups, Small groups, Office Teams, Bucks and Hens!
- MULTI-DAY TRIPS. Camp overnight from two nights to ten on the banks of one of Far North Queensland’s most iconic rivers
- JUNIOR RIVER GUIDE TRAINING. Learn the basic skills of a river guide, safety of the river, technique of how to ride a rapid.
- EDUCATIONAL TREKS through World Heritage listed rainforest learning about the flora and fauna of this region.
- WHITE WATER RAFTING INTERPRETATION. Learn how to read white water rapids – the dangers and safety of how to maintain control of your raft.
- GROUP CHALLENGES. Challenge yourself and team mates with river crossings and rope challenges.
Team Building Activities
White water rafting is an exciting and adventurous activity that requires skilled teamwork, physical and mental stamina, proactive decision making and the ability to be versatile while maintaining personal as well as group confidence.Our experienced guides will happily extend their immeasurable knowledge of these rivers, providing your team with the skills they’ll need to be able to work together to navigate a raft through pristine rainforest.
Team building activities include:
- Raft racing
- Team building challenges
- Robe course
- White water challenges
- Raft building
- and are ideal for incentives